Already have a Username/Password for Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 97-2003 document file (DOC and not DOCX) format. It should be a SINGLE file with text, references, tables and graphs (in this order).
- The submission fee per article has been paid through State Bank Collect payment gate way. The e-receipt need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org BY THE AUTHOR after the submission of article. Refer Author Fees for details. AFTER THE PAYMENT OF ARTICLE SUBMISSION FEE ONLY, REVIEW PROCESS WILL BE INITIATED.
The Author need to inform under Comments for the Editor (see bottom of the page) of the following:
a) SBICollect Reference number for the submission fee:
c) Date of payment:
It is certified that:
- The corresponding author is fully responsible for any disputes arising due to the publication of his/her manuscript.
- The article has been seen by all the authors who are satisfied with its form and content.
- The sequence of names of authors in the by-line is as per their relative contribution to this experiment, giving due credit to all scientists who made notable contribution to it.
- All the authors fully understand that inclusion of any other co-authors or exclusion of any co-authors is not possible once the article has been submitted to the journal.
- The corresponding author takes full responsibility for this article.
- The address of the organization where the research was conducted is given.
- The article is exclusive for this journal, and the results reported here have not been sent (and will not be sent during its consideration by this journal) for publication in any other journal.
- Authors agree to abide by the objective comments of referees and do agree to modify the article into a short note as per the recommendation, for publication in the Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding.
- If published in Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding, the copyright of this article would vest with the Indian Society of Plant Breeders, who will have the right to enter into any agreement with any organization in India or abroad engaged in reprography, photocopying, storage and dissemination of information contained in it, and neither we nor our legal heirs will have any claims on royalty.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.